- High School Diploma / GED
- Fluent in the English Language
- Reliable Transportation
- A desire to work in a challenging and growing field
- At least 2 years experience in a related position
- A&P is a plus but not required
- Basic troubleshooting and repair of installed avionics systems
- VFR/IFR Transponder/altimeter recertifications
- Antenna Removal and Installation
- Wire Harness Assembly
- And More!
Sarasota Avionics 14 CFR Part 145 Repair Station is looking for an experienced avionics technician to install modern General Avionics systems. Airframe and/or Powerplant Certificate a plus but not required. Individuals should have basic troubleshooting skills and ability to interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, system schematics, drawings, engineering orders and other documents. Prior experience of VFR and IFR transponder/altimeter recertifications, antenna removal and installation, and wire harness building is a plus. Technician should be able to work with in a specific allotted time and produce quality workmanship to our customer’s standards and FAA requirements.
Please email inquiries regarding this position to Shawn McClintock at Shawn@SarasotaAvionics.com